[Scribus] Scribus 1.3.3.9.x source tarballs & its Fedora Core 6 RPMs

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Fri Jun 22 14:56:52 CEST 2007

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to use Scribus again after quite a long time - again, due
to my liking for its easy interface. I am having some FC6-related
dial-up connectivity problems and trying to download the source
tarballs for FC6 and its RPMs using Windows dial-up. However, the
browser directs me to a Windows-specific version every time I click on
the download link for Scribus on your website. I would be thankful if
any of you could send me direct download links for the source-tarballs
and FC6 RPMs of the latest stable release.

--
Thanks in advance,

Asif