[Scribus] Scribus 1.3.3.9.x source tarballs & its Fedora Core 6 RPMs

John R. Culleton john
Fri Jun 22 15:50:47 CEST 2007

On Friday 22 June 2007 09:14, Plinnell wrote:
> On Friday 22 June 2007, Asif Lodhi wrote:
> > Hi Everybody,
> >
> > I am trying to use Scribus again after quite a long time - again,
> > due to my liking for its easy interface. I am having some
> > FC6-related dial-up connectivity problems and trying to download
> > the source tarballs for FC6 and its RPMs using Windows dial-up.
> > However, the browser directs me to a Windows-specific version
> > every time I click on the download link for Scribus on your
> > website. I would be thankful if any of you could send me direct
> > download links for the source-tarballs and FC6 RPMs of the latest
> > stable release.
> >
> > --
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Asif
>
> Hi,
>
> Try:
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/mrdocs/Fedora_Extras_6/
> 32 bit
>  or
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/mrdocs/FC6/ 64bit
>
> There is 1.3.3.10svn snapshot in there, but it is svn of the stable
> branch and has some fixes applied after 1.3.3.9
>
> Peter

Is there a source tarball somewhere for 1.3.3.10? The rpm snapshots
don't seem to work locally. I have Linux Slackware 11 and am running
1.3.3.9 successfully.

--
John Culleton
ATTN Publishers/authors: