[Scribus] We've switched development to subversion

John R. Culleton john
Thu Jun 21 18:46:41 CEST 2007

On Thursday 31 May 2007 15:05, Craig Ringer wrote:
> Hi all
>
> We've made the switch to Subversion. Anonymous CVS will remain
> available for at least a week, but will not be updated, and all new
> work is going into svn.
Ok got the subversion files in their own directory. Thanks,

I am of the gunzip >./configure >make >make install generation. If it
ain't broke don' fix it, say I. I see some model configure files but
none for plain old Linux Slackware. Which (if any) of the existing
configure* files would you suggest?

--
John Culleton
ATTN Publishers/authors: