[Scribus] "object has transparency" error

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Tue Jun 19 04:55:30 CEST 2007

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 04:42:12 +0200
Jan Schrewe <jschrewe at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Yes. I suppose that is why acroread doesn't let you change anything. Cups will
> filter it through ghostscript before sending it to the printer. So the cups
> settings will be applied anyway.

My immediate problem is that we wish to print business cards on a
colour laser printer.  The printer has a "card stock" setting that can be set
from Scribus, but there is no way to set that from acroread without having to
set that option directly through the cups interface.  Which is a problem on a
multi-user system.