[Scribus] "object has transparency" error

Jan Schrewe jschrewe
Tue Jun 19 05:02:57 CEST 2007

Frank Cox schrieb am Dienstag, 19. Juni 2007:
> On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 04:42:12 +0200
>
> Jan Schrewe <jschrewe at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Yes. I suppose that is why acroread doesn't let you change anything. Cups
> > will filter it through ghostscript before sending it to the printer. So
> > the cups settings will be applied anyway.
>
> My immediate problem is that we wish to print business cards on a
> colour laser printer.  The printer has a "card stock" setting that can be
> set from Scribus, but there is no way to set that from acroread without
> having to set that option directly through the cups interface.  Which is a
> problem on a multi-user system.

Did you try kprinter? You can get from acroread by setting the printer to
custom and than enter in the text field on the right kprinter

With kprinter you should be able to set all the ghostview options including
the paper feed.