[Scribus] Scribus observations

Victor Domingos editor.arcosonline
Tue Jun 5 10:59:30 CEST 2007

I have tried both X11 and Aqua versions of Scribus in my Powerbook
(PPC) and it feels like the X11 version givers a better user
experience. The interface is cleaner and faster. I like the fact that
there is no need to have a document window inside the main window
(just keeping the document window maximized), wich is something
totally contrary to the Mac experience.

I have still not used scribus in any project, but i like it, and
probably will use it soon. Keep up with the great job!

Victor Domingos
http://lojamac.com/blog