[Scribus] Pre-use question about Scribus and a certain PNG image

dax702 dax702
Thu Jul 19 21:10:51 CEST 2007

Glad to hear the PNG should be fine.  The music software outputs one giant
PNG file, but yes, of course I would open that PNG in Photoshop or something
and cut out the pieces as I need them.  If I were to use something like
Photoshop to cut up the large PNG file into smaller ones, should I change
the bit depth or are there any necessary steps I should take when saving the
smaller pieces to import into Scribus?