[Scribus] Fwd: Styles for text instead of paragraphs.

John R. Culleton john
Mon Jul 16 18:24:56 CEST 2007

Frequently I must import text from some external source which
 contains indiviual words or phrases in italics. It is possible to
 build a tag such as \i in the source, tie it to a style,  and have
 it apply to an entire paragaph as ilustrated in one of the Finnish
 videos.  But I don't know how to apply such a marker to a
 non-paragraph entitiy such as a word or a phrase. For example in TeX
 we might have:

I asked him to name the paper and he mentioned {\it The Daily
Telegraph} and two others.

How could I handle this tagging in Scribus?
--
John Culleton
ATTN Publishers/authors: