[Scribus] Updating text boxes

Ralph A. Volpi rvolpi
Tue Jan 9 09:58:52 CET 2007

Riku:

    Thank you for your answer, but I have tried to copy a text box
containing information from a one master page to another. Perhaps I was
not clear enough, what I want is to have one set of Master Pages that I
can use from month to month, and therefore I need to be able to CHANGE
in information in the text box on the cover page and have the
information CHANGE in all the other pages. I tested this in Scribus and
it does not seem to work for me. What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks,

Ralph