[Scribus] Scribus OSX downloads (for a real dummy)

Jonathan Howard jonhoward
Mon Feb 19 01:04:51 CET 2007

Hi all,

I posted on here a few weeks back when I couldn't get Scribus to run
on OSX 10.2.8 - thanks to those who pointed out my error! I've now
upgraded to 10.4.8 and I'm looking to install the best version of
Scribus for my iMac.

I'm afraid you'll have to be patient with me because I'm absolutely
not a computer expert. I can use Appleworks & read my email & that's
about it. I found the download instructions on scribus.net a little
confusing: should I download & install Scribus 1.3.3.2 (which seems
an easier download to organize) or should I use 1.3.3.7 from
Sourceforge? If I use the Sourceforge option, which of the files on
that page do I need to install? (Or is it all of them?)

Sorry if this is all really obvious stuff but I'm an absolute
beginner. Thanks in advance for your help,

Jon