[Scribus] Scribus and PDFForms

Brad Losh bradlosh
Wed Feb 7 14:40:06 CET 2007

I am sorry for the lack of information...yes, I am creating the form
with Scribus, then I have a java application
that uses iText to replaces the form field with data...as far as I can
tell, I am embedding the font in the pdf,
it shows up on the document properties

brad

Brad Losh wrote:
>* Hi, I am creating a pdf form that the font keeps changing...I am using
*>* iText to modify the form and the text fields that are supposed to be
*>* courier end up being arial on the modified pdf...I have set the text
*>* field to courier in the PDF annotation and the property of the
*>* field...any other suggestions?
*It would help if you would supply more information.
I gather you are making a PDF with Scribus, then modifying with iText,
then you're complaining about Scribus?
Did you embed the font in Scribus?

Greg