[Scribus] cmyk workflow

jon info
Mon Feb 5 22:13:54 CET 2007

Forget about my last post - please. I was a little confused by ...
something
Your tiff and png seem to be allright. Sorry.

I converted one of your pdf (the one for screen) wich has 300 dpi images
(one was not - but I think this might be ignorable) to no
transparencies and
to cmyk (ISO coated FOGRA 27).
One font was not included in the pdf.
And there is at least one kerning() problem with the ISSN number.

One of the pictures seem to be compressed with LZW - this is, afaik,
not allowed within PDF 1.3/1.4.

Please check the pdf, if you like, if it compares to your needs.

http://www.jonhagen.de/trans/test.pdf   [ 9 mb ]

Allow a few minutes to upload.
Please don't use this as a print pdf - I didn't crosschecked the file
after converting and one font is missing.
It's just for, hmmpf, fun. You might be able to verify how it might
look if converted a little more reliable.
Jon