[Scribus] Ink blots on PDF

jon info
Mon Feb 5 17:10:36 CET 2007

Hi Archimedes,

I can find no issues with this pdf - without one: you are using
rgb-black instead of cmyk-black.
If seperated or printed this might, not always will, lead to problems
in seperating. This depends on
the workflow of your print service.

Your fonts are embedded by 100% and render smoothly, without any
problems.
I view this on OS X with pdf-to-screen rendering. Creating a .png
directly out of acrobat leads to
nearly the same issues your .png shows - though the resolution is much
smoother.

Appending .png is from a screenshot. Seems your pdf viewer cannot
render this kind of pdf correctly.

You should give acroread, or some other pdf reader, a try.

Jon