[Scribus] 1.3.3.9 compatibility and future versions

Stewart Noy windrunner
Sat Aug 25 20:18:08 CEST 2007

Gregory Pittman wrote:

> Stewart Noy wrote:
>>
>> Cedric Sagne-2 wrote:
>>
>>> Well although 1.3.4 has bugs I do my best to bring some water to the
>>> mill
>>> by
>>> reporting them and help the developers using the reporting tool.
>>>
>>> Cedric
>>>

>> For smaller projects only?
>>
> There's nothing wrong with using 1.3.4, BUT you have to accept that you
> may have trouble with making a finished product. So if you're doing
> something that HAS to work, 1.3.4 is not so wise.
> You also have the option of doing a project on 1.3.3.x, but making
> "forks" of it in 1.3.4 just to try out some 1.3.4 features.
>
> Greg

There's just one feature that I can't replicate in 1.3.3.9 which is
Overprint - any ideas?
Also how would you rate the current export capabilities of 1.3.4, say if I
were to open a 1.3.3.9 and export to PDF? Reliable? Not a good idea?

Stewart

Stewart