[Scribus] 1.3.3.9 compatibility and future versions

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sat Aug 25 17:53:22 CEST 2007

Stewart Noy wrote:

> Cedric Sagne-2 wrote:
>
>> Well although 1.3.4 has bugs I do my best to bring some water to the mill
>> by
>> reporting them and help the developers using the reporting tool.
>>
>> Cedric
>>

> For smaller projects only?

There's nothing wrong with using 1.3.4, BUT you have to accept that you
may have trouble with making a finished product. So if you're doing
something that HAS to work, 1.3.4 is not so wise.
You also have the option of doing a project on 1.3.3.x, but making
"forks" of it in 1.3.4 just to try out some 1.3.4 features.

Greg