[Scribus] When will the 1.3.x version of Scribus be released?

rcook at pcug.org.au rcook
Sun Aug 12 00:27:52 CEST 2007

> Louis Desjardins wrote:
>> Again, while some developement versions could be very stable, they are
*not* suited for production ??? I would add, especially for a large
project. At the same time, testing 1.3.x developement version is a
necessity for the project and anyone wishing to give a hand is most
welcomed to give it a try and help find bugs.

> It's important to have a mindset and practice while you are working --
do your production work in 1.3.3.x, save in its format, then work with a
differently named copy in 1.3.4 to try using the newer features.

I cannot stress enough, the importance of saving sla files created in
1.3.3.x under a new name when opened in 1.3.4. The format of 1.3.4 is not
backward compatible with 1.3.3.x

See http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Version_1.3.4%2B_-_New_Features

Same applies to work opened in 1.3.5

Owen