[Scribus] When will the 1.3.x version of Scribus be released?

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sat Aug 11 15:12:59 CEST 2007

Louis Desjardins wrote:

> Again, while some developement versions could be very stable, they are
> *not* suited for production ? I would add, especially for a large
> project. At the same time, testing 1.3.x developement version is a
> necessity for the project and anyone wishing to give a hand is most
> welcomed to give it a try and help find bugs.

It's important to have a mindset and practice while you are working --
do your production work in 1.3.3.x, save in its format, then work with a
differently named copy in 1.3.4 to try using the newer features.

Greg