[Scribus] 1.3.4CVS in Feisty Scribus NG??

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Sat Apr 28 18:35:58 CEST 2007

> Compiling from source is still a good option. It frees you from waiting for
> someone to create a special version for your distro.

Yes. I heard of a condition called upgraditis, too. To each its own I suppose
- some people can't sleep unless they stay on the bleeding edge and bandage
their hands every so often and others would rather have their system
uncluttered and working properly, so they could do the work they enjoy instead
of compiling and doing system administration. Both types are fine by me,
though my efforts are mostly supporting the latter group, of course.

Regards,

Alex.