[Scribus] 1.3.4CVS in Feisty Scribus NG??

John R. Culleton john
Sat Apr 28 14:51:48 CEST 2007

On Friday 27 April 2007 18:01, Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
> * Julian Robbins <julian.robbins at q-par.com> [2007-04-27 11:12:32
+0100]:
> > Hi
> >
> > I took it from Malex that we would get 1.3.4 CVS debs to play
> > with in the Scribus-ng branch. They're there for Debian (but it
> > doesn't install for me), but not for Ubuntu. Instead there is a
> > 1.3.3.9CVS in scribus-ng.
> >
> > Any idea when we might get these packages please? The last time I
> > complied from source a 1.3.4 on Ubuntu around Christmas it looked
> > very promising, but I'm sure there's a been a lot more progress
> > since.
> >
> > Many thanks to Malex for making these packages available too.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Julian
>
> Julian,
>
> Hear, hear. I just made scribus-ng_1.3.4.dfsg~cvs20070427-1 debs
> for all debian/ubuntu distributions I support and uploaded them to
> our repos.

Compiling from source is still a good option. It frees you from
waiting for someone to create a special version for your distro.

--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com