[Scribus] Printing multiple page documents

Peter Nermander m8130
Wed Apr 18 09:10:52 CEST 2007

> How do I set up Scribus to print a 20 page small booklet (A4 paper but A5 page
> size) so that I can print it on my home printer and have, for example, page #6 on
> the same (opposite side) piece of A4 paper as page #15 with pages #5 and #16 on
> the 'back' (double side printing)?

Just to clarify things: What you are talking about here is called "imposition".
There are several articles about it in the Scribus wiki.

Normally you don't have to think about this if you are sending to a printer,
they will take care of it (usually in their RIP) since the imposition depends on
how the printed sheets will be folded and cut.

/Peter