[Scribus] Printing multiple page documents

Nigel Ridley nigel
Wed Apr 18 11:23:38 CEST 2007

Peter Nermander wrote:
>> How do I set up Scribus to print a 20 page small booklet (A4 paper but A5 page
>> size) so that I can print it on my home printer and have, for example, page #6 on
>> the same (opposite side) piece of A4 paper as page #15 with pages #5 and #16 on
>> the 'back' (double side printing)?
>
> Just to clarify things: What you are talking about here is called "imposition".
> There are several articles about it in the Scribus wiki.
>
> Normally you don't have to think about this if you are sending to a printer,
> they will take care of it (usually in their RIP) since the imposition depends on
> how the printed sheets will be folded and cut.
>
> /Peter

Thanks for your reply but 'impositions' is not what I'm looking for. I want to be
able to print the booklets (just a few of them - it's print edition of a monthly
e-newsletter for those that don't have Internet) on my home printer (I do plan on
purchasing a Xerox Phaser in the near future).

Blessings,

Nigel

--
OliveRoot Ministries