[Scribus] Scribus and Windows Visual Styles

microUgly drworm
Wed Apr 18 14:00:19 CEST 2007

Craig Bradney-2 wrote:

> See if you have two Windows themes in the Scribus theme selector in
> preferences. We recently had a report that one worked ok with non standard
> styles.
>
> Craig

Thanks so much.  I am using a non-standard visual style.  When I check the
preferences, there was only one Windows theme named "Windows XP".  I changed
it to "Windows XP" which didn't work, but when I went back to the
preferences the "Default" theme was gone and "Windows" appeared.  The
"Windows" theme fixed the issue.

I almost wasn't going to ask about this issue since it was documented in the
Wiki.  I'm glad I did :)