[Scribus] Printing multiple page documents

Nigel Ridley nigel
Tue Apr 17 15:43:38 CEST 2007

I have read all the 'Howto's' and the 'Getting Started' article on the Scribus
wiki but am still somewhat in the dark concerning printing finished multiple page
documents.

I understand that Scribus automatically assigns page numbers (as per the 'Getting
Started' article) but obviously there is a difference if I print the finished pdf
on my home printer or if I give it to a printing house (where they print several
pages on a large sheet of paper, then guillotine it after folding).

How do I set up Scribus to print a 20 page small booklet (A4 paper but A5 page
size) so that I can print it on my home printer and have, for example, page #6 on
the same (opposite side) piece of A4 paper as page #15 with pages #5 and #16 on
the 'back' (double side printing)?
Is that clear?

Blessings,

Nigel