[Scribus] does not launch (was test)

jon info
Thu Apr 12 15:56:45 CEST 2007

Am 12.04.2007 um 06:34 schrieb P!^VP 0!Z!^VP:

> Hmmmm. Now I'm not so sure... I may be over-looking something very
> simple...?
> Though I've OSX 10.3.9 and the Scribus file downloads... it will
> not launch, but disappears after I click on it where i've put it on
> the Desktop.  Can someone suggest how to open it?  What am i
> forgetting?
> D^

Your dl-file disappears? You should check your browser settings - as
mentioned.

Scribus launches and immidiately quits without notice?
For 1.3.3.2
Put the application in /Volume/Applications/
Install the Libraries/Frameworks as mentioned on the webpage

If you dl scribus from sourceforge => 1.3.3.8
all libraries are packed within the application
Put the application in /Volume/Applications/