[Scribus] test

william f. maddock billsey
Thu Apr 12 13:29:12 CEST 2007

On Apr 11, 2007, at 11:34 PM, P!^VP 0!Z!^VP wrote:

> Hmmmm. Now I'm not so sure... I may be over-looking something very
> simple...?
> Though I've OSX 10.3.9 and the Scribus file downloads... it will not
> launch, but disappears after I click on it where i've put it on the
> Desktop.  Can someone suggest how to open it?  What am i forgetting?
> D^

You might be using SeaMonkey or Firefox as a browser?

If SeaMonkey, it will put a temporary file on the desktop while it is
actually downloading, but that temporary file goes away when the
download is complete. Be sure to pay attention to where you tell it to
download the file to, and you will find it there, once the download has
finished.
http://www.lulu.com/billsey