[Scribus] which font to use

heathenx heathenx
Wed Apr 4 12:56:37 CEST 2007

That's pretty accurate...ha. Helvetica seems to work just fine. Personally, if I didn't know first
then I couldn't tell the difference between helvetica and arial. As far as the execs go...it will be
our secret...shh. On the other hand, I chose to use Scribus because it's open source (and $free). So
I'm doing them a service, right?

heathenx