[Scribus] which font to use

william f. maddock billsey
Wed Apr 4 12:35:30 CEST 2007

Personally, I have found that long documents using nothing but
sans-serif tend to be rather painful on the eye. Unfortunately, you
seem to be stuck in a place where they'll pay a ton for software and
then refuse to do any kind of research on which of the tons of fonts
that came with the software actually look the best and are easiest on
the eye. If you can get away with changing the font without them
noticing there won't be any questions, but if they do notice, the one
making the change might have to hide under their desk ("but, we've
always done it this way").

http://www.lulu.com/billsey