[Scribus] Converting graphics to CMYK with free software tools

Smith, Herb herb.smith
Fri Sep 22 16:06:07 CEST 2006

Take a look at XaraXtreme:  http://www.xaraxtreme.org/

This is the link to the Linux(free, open-source) version.  It is not
fully functional at this point but may do what you want.  The Windows
version is only $79, so it's not prohibitive if you are using windoze.
XaraXtreme fully supports cmyk colors, but the Linux version does not
yet print the color separations.  If you just want graphics in cmyk, it
should do the trick.

Herb