[Scribus] Colors desaturated in Acrobat 7 for Windows

Alexis Bellido alexisbellido
Sun Sep 17 19:35:42 CEST 2006

After testing with many different combinations of ICC profiles on my Windows
and Linux machines I tried exporting as PDF 1.3 for Screen/Web and the
colors now match in both  operating systems. Exporting to PDF 1.3 fixed my
problem.

I'm ok with PDF 1.3, I guess, because I just need to put my documents to be
read on screen or printed in a typical inkjet. Is the PDF 1.4 and PDF
1.5non-matching colors a bug?

Regards!

--
Alexis Bellido