[Scribus] Colors desaturated in Acrobat 7 for Windows

Alexis Bellido alexisbellido
Sun Sep 17 15:42:37 CEST 2006

Hi Greg, thank you for your reply. What kind of fiddling did you do?

I have the following in my color preferences setup:

Activate Color Management - Checked

System Profiles:
RGB Pictures: sRGB IEC61966-2.1
CMYK Pictures: Europe ISO Coated FOGRA27
Solid Colors: sRGB IEC61966-2.1
Monitor: sRGB IEC61966-2.1
Printer: Europe ISO Coated FOGRA27

Rendering Intents
Monitor: Relative Colorimetric
Printer: Perceptual

Simulate Printer on the screen - Not Checked
Mark Colors Out of Gamut - Dimmed
Use Blackpoint Compensatoin - Checked

All of my images has been created in Gimp and Inkscape and they are intended
for viewing as PDFin Web/Screen.

I will also try with the Adobe ICC profiles the Scribus Wiki recommends.

I hope you can remember what you did and give me some additional details :)

Regards!

--
Alexis Bellido
Honest music, movies and books reviews at http://www.mumobo.com

Something like this was happening to me, eventually I got it