[Scribus] Getting text problem and changing master page

Michael Havlicek michal7
Wed Sep 13 07:15:35 CEST 2006

Hello,

For importing text into Scribus the text has to have the extension .txt
and it'its advisable to encode it in ISO Latin 1
or any other options of the import box.
> Then I add a few more pages using this master page. If I later decide
> to change something in the master page, for example the background
> color of my rectangle shape, the changes happen in all the pages but
> not in the first one, the one that was used to create the master page.

Menu Page ---> apply Master Page.
Yes you have to create each text frame manually unless you choose
automatic text frames in the document setup.
--
Michael Havlicek

Le 13 sept. 06, ? 02:52, Alexis Bellido a ?crit :