[Scribus] some concerns / making scribus better

Axel Bojer axelb
Thu Sep 7 22:45:09 CEST 2006

Axel Bojer skrev:
> Craig Bradney skrev:
>>> I agree and think that this would be an excellent feature for novice
>>> designers.
>>
>> This is in the end not very difficult, but what shortcut key would be
>> appropriate? And when rounding, how?
>>
>> Craig
>
> What about
> arrow up + . -> Round to nearest integer upward
> arrow up + . -> Round to nearest integer downward

A bit to fast, sorry!
First: arrow up/down was meant, second: arrow keys are not an option
key, so I am trying once more:

Shift + . -> Round to nearest integer upward
Ctrl + . -> Round to nearest integer downward

-- Since shift on the keyboard is placed over Ctrl, I think this could
be intuitive and easy to remember.
Still I think you will have to place the mouse over the relevant field,
or select it for this function to be activated.

Best regards
Axel Bojer