[Scribus] some concerns / making scribus better

Axel Bojer axelb
Thu Sep 7 22:39:23 CEST 2006

Craig Bradney skrev:
> On Thursday 07 September 2006 20:24, Dave Crossland wrote:
>> On 05/09/06, Adrianna Pinska <adrianna.pinska at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> My point is that the ability to manoeuvre the object with arrows would
>>> become much more useful if it also included an option to jump to round
>>> numbers.
>> I agree and think that this would be an excellent feature for novice
>> designers.
>
> This is in the end not very difficult, but what shortcut key would be
> appropriate? And when rounding, how?
>
> Craig

What about
arrow up + . -> Round to nearest integer upward
arrow up + . -> Round to nearest integer downward

If you use mm -> to rhe nearest mm, if pt, to the nearest pt etc.

I would have used such a feature it it was present :-)
And if it really is not that hard to implement? :-D

Best regards
Axel Bojer