[Scribus] How to build Scribus for Windows XP?

ols6000 at sbcglobal.net ols6000
Mon Oct 30 18:32:50 CET 2006

At 12:22 AM 10/30/2006, you wrote:
>I tried getting Scribus to build with CMake under Windows a while ago,
>but ran into persistent linkage issues with the required libraries.

FYI, I built the JPEG library (jpeg62.dll) successfully, but when I
substituted the DLL for the file jpeg62.dll that was distributed with
Scribus 1.3.3.4, I got an error on starting Scribus.

The specific problem I'm trying to fix is the inability to place some
JPEG images, and of those that are successfully placed, inability to
print pages containing them.