[Scribus] list mail

Axel Bojer axelb
Sat Oct 28 01:09:37 CEST 2006

Dion Vansevenant skrev:
> On 10/21/06, Asif Lodhi <asif.lodhi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi dwain,
>>
>> On 10/22/06, dwain.alford at gmail.com <dwain.alford at gmail.com> wrote:
>> .......................................... i responded earlier to the
>> cmyk post and never
>> > received that post, so i wondered if it made the cut to be sent to the
>> list.
>> > on the other hand, i sometimes receive a post i send.
>>
>> This has happened to me in the past as well.  The problem is either
>> with GMail or Thunderbird.  Basically, strange things started
>

> I'm getting a similar issue with Gmail as well. I thought it might be
> because I was new to the list and had to have my first few posts moderated
> manually. Then recently I thought it might be my subscription settings. But
> what you've said about how Gmail handles things kind of makes sense. I am
> subscribed to the list from my Gmail account, and that is how I read the
> list messages.
>
> Not sure if Thunderbird would be doing something similar as I personally
> haven't been using it for discussion lists like this. Just straight
> email or
> broadcast lists, nothing threaded. Hmm.
>
> DionV

I am using Thunderbird all the time, so at lest the problem can't be
with Thunderbird alone, but perhaps, as said, in conjunction with Gmail.
So another solution of course would be to post from a different account.
But it would of course be nice if if was sent in as a bug and fixed (if
it isnt reported already ...), That way others can benefit from it too :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer