[Scribus] list mail

Dion Vansevenant diovan
Sun Oct 22 03:44:58 CEST 2006

On 10/21/06, Asif Lodhi <asif.lodhi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi dwain,
>
> On 10/22/06, dwain.alford at gmail.com <dwain.alford at gmail.com> wrote:
> .......................................... i responded earlier to the
> cmyk post and never
> > received that post, so i wondered if it made the cut to be sent to the
> list.
> > on the other hand, i sometimes receive a post i send.
>
> This has happened to me in the past as well.  The problem is either
> with GMail or Thunderbird.  Basically, strange things started

I'm getting a similar issue with Gmail as well. I thought it might be
because I was new to the list and had to have my first few posts moderated
manually. Then recently I thought it might be my subscription settings. But
what you've said about how Gmail handles things kind of makes sense. I am
subscribed to the list from my Gmail account, and that is how I read the
list messages.

Not sure if Thunderbird would be doing something similar as I personally
haven't been using it for discussion lists like this. Just straight email or
broadcast lists, nothing threaded. Hmm.

DionV