[Scribus] Nice PDF form in "Made with Scribus" section on the Wiki

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Sat Oct 21 10:28:29 CEST 2006

Hi Maciej,

On 10/21/06, Maciej Hanski <ma_han2000 at yahoo.de> wrote:
> Asif, it's obviously an insurance application (Annegret could surely
> -- click on the blue "Drucken" button to launch the adobe reader print
> dialog

Thanks for telling me about the form's insurance-related domain.  It was
not at all obvious to me! :)  As far as my knowledge of German is
concerned, "Drucken" looks more related to management Guru
Peter Drucker than printing! :)  So thank you so much :)
I just wanted to know the business domain (Insurance!) of this form.

--
Best regards,

Asif