[Scribus] Installation Help

James Eaton jeaton
Wed Oct 18 14:47:51 CEST 2006

I tried to install the Aqua Scribus on a 15" Powerbook. I put the
application in /applications. I put the files inside the two library
downloads in /Library/Frameworks. They are inside the folders that
they came in but the folders are in /Library/Frameworks. I put the
contents of the Ghostscript download in the same place. When I start
up I get a message that Ghostscript is not present. Can anyone tell
me what I'm doing wrong?

Jim Eaton