[Scribus] Mulatiple page print-out

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Oct 6 01:47:28 CEST 2006

Craig Ringer wrote:
>> If not would it be possible to incorporate imposed
>> printed output directly from Scribus?
>>

> This is frequently requested. It's just a matter of finding the time
> really. I think everybody currently actively working on the code has
> higher priories (like making the text system work massively better and
> fixing bugs).

Perhaps this needs to move up the priority scale.
Another situation in which this would be useful is with presentations.
It would be nice to be able to print out a version of a presentation
with something like impositions and multiple pages printed on a sheet of
paper. Sometimes I just wish I had that for my own reference, rather
than serving as a handout.

Greg