[Scribus] Is version 1.3.3.3 ready for production?

Axel Bojer axelb
Tue Oct 3 19:39:33 CEST 2006

Axel Bojer skrev:
> I have a partly rewritten norwegian translation, done in agreement with
> the other norwegian translator. Shall I send this in now or wait until
> it is completed (actually it is not completed now either, and this may
> be too late, soo ...)
> I suppose I then should open a bug and attach both the
> scribus.nb_NO.ts
> and
> scribus.nb_NO.qm
> or should I send it directly to someone?
> It is mainly corrections of alle the most visible parts :-)
>
> Best regards
> Axel Bojer

I did the first, see here:
	http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=4350
hope this still makes it into 1.3.3.4 :-)
When I have more time I will go through the rest of it and correct and
translate those parts too ...
(I did not submit it yet because I was not finished, but what is in the
new files is still better than the current version :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer