[Scribus] Is version ready for production?

Axel Bojer axelb
Tue Oct 3 19:04:27 CEST 2006

I have a partly rewritten norwegian translation, done in agreement with 
the other norwegian translator. Shall I send this in now or wait until 
it is completed (actually it is not completed now either, and this may 
be too late, soo ...)
I suppose I then should open a bug and attach both the
or should I send it directly to someone?
It is mainly corrections of alle the most visible parts :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer

More information about the scribus mailing list