[Scribus] Is version 1.3.3.3 ready for production?

Plinnell mrdocs
Tue Oct 3 17:55:50 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 16:30, Gustavo Homem wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >What do you people suggest? Is it the time to migrate?
> > I don't have much time to lay out the book, around 3 days. So
> > there's not much time for surprises and I can't disappoint my
> > client.
>
> You should not migrate from a tool you already know well, to a
> different one without planning some time for adapation. Migrations
> can't be done in a rush, or the results will not be good. This is
> independent from whether or not Scribus suits your needs.

Good advice I can second having done migrations from one page layout
tool to another within companies.

What I might try after this job is done, is to replicate the same
layout in Scribus.

When you get stuck and the wiki, nor the online docs are helpful, ask
here....

> But you should definitly try scribus. By the way 1.3.3.4 should be
> out really soon.

Very very soon :-)

> Best regards
> Gustavo