[Scribus] file format 1.3.3.x and 1.3.4

Martin Costabel costabel
Thu Nov 30 15:01:38 CET 2006

Matthias Schmitt wrote:
[]

> Sorry, not true. You are thinking Linux and Windows only. I tried to
> update Scribus on my Mac, but I failed. There is no up-to-date Mac
> version. The current binary distribution (Scribus/Aqua Binary
> Snapshot 1.3.3.2) does not run on any currently sold Intel Macs. And
> the binary package distributed via the Fink package (X11 version) is
> version 1.2.3.

Not true.

Fink has currently the following versions for Intel Macs:

Precompiled versions (in the "stable" distribution, X11 graphics):
scribus12-1.2.4
scribus-1.3.3.1

Packages for installation from source ("unstable" distribution, X11 and
aqua graphics):
scribus12-1.2.5
scribus-1.3.3.5
scribus-aqua-1.3.3.5

The latter can be obtained (not sure if it's the same version, their
server is currently down) in precompiled binary form from the University
of Tokyo "unofficial" binary distribution at
http://fink.sodan.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp

--
Martin