[Scribus] We won - [Fwd: Re: fm.cgi - Resposta de contato ao BR-Linux v.4 - Ludi Maciel]

Ludi Maciel iludi
Sun Nov 26 00:17:44 CET 2006

Gregory Pittman escreveu:
> Ludi Maciel wrote:
>
>> I'm forwarding the original message that I received from Augusto Campos,
>> 'owner' and admin of br-linux.org.
>> Scribus won the category 'Best DTP Program' of "Os favoritos da
>> Comunidade Linux Brasileira 2006" awards.
>> BR-Linux.org is a great (news) community portal and had the partnership
>> of many respectful companies in this edition of the award.
>>
>> Congratulations to the team! Nothing but the best to you.
>>
>> Parab?ns!
>>
>> Ludi maciel
>>

> And I think congratulations is also worth sharing with Ludi, who has
> more or less singlehandedly been responsible for the most extensive
> non-English wiki pages (into Portuguese), no doubt a big reason for the
> awareness that Brazilians have of Scribus.
> Yeah, I'd like to second this opinion about Ludi's doings. Like a
> lonesome rider, not volunteering much, but just doing what a man has to do:)
>
> My congratulations to Ludi and Scribus team  :)
Thank you Gregory, Maciej, and Asif for that. I'm feeling spoiled :-)
When you have a great product on your hands (with such quality) , it
really turns your life much easier.
Scribus has a bright shining future. That's really just the beginning.

Thank you all.
Have a nice 1.3.3.6 :-)

Salut!

Ludi