[Scribus] We won - [Fwd: Re: fm.cgi - Resposta de contato ao BR-Linux v.4 - Ludi Maciel]

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Sat Nov 25 18:51:47 CET 2006

Yes, true.

On 11/25/06, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
> Ludi Maciel wrote:
> > I'm forwarding the original message that I received from Augusto Campos,
> > 'owner' and admin of br-linux.org.
> > Scribus won the category 'Best DTP Program' of "Os favoritos da
> > Comunidade Linux Brasileira 2006" awards.
> > BR-Linux.org is a great (news) community portal and had the partnership
> > of many respectful companies in this edition of the award.
> >
> And I think congratulations is also worth sharing with Ludi, who has
> more or less singlehandedly been responsible for the most extensive
> non-English wiki pages (into Portuguese), no doubt a big reason for the
> awareness that Brazilians have of Scribus.

I go with with you too, Greg.

My congratulations to Ludi and Scribus team :)

It's really heart-warming to know that open source software is
increasingly becoming popular with more and more people everyday.

--
Best regards,

Asif