[Scribus] We won - [Fwd: Re: fm.cgi - Resposta de contato ao BR-Linux v.4 - Ludi Maciel]

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat Nov 25 12:37:18 CET 2006

Gregory Pittman napisał(a):

> And I think congratulations is also worth sharing with Ludi, who has
> more or less singlehandedly been responsible for the most extensive
> non-English wiki pages (into Portuguese), no doubt a big reason for the
> awareness that Brazilians have of Scribus.
>
> Obrigado,
>
> Greg

Yeah, I'd like to second this opinion about Ludi's doings. Like a
lonesome rider, not volunteering much, but just doing what a man has to do:)

BTW: he's started to translate our "Get Started with Scribus" into
Portuguese. He's been progressing very fast, singlehandedly, so far:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Entendendo_o_Scribus

Obrigado
Maciej