[Scribus] We won - [Fwd: Re: fm.cgi - Resposta de contato ao BR-Linux v.4 - Ludi Maciel]

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sat Nov 25 02:08:53 CET 2006

Ludi Maciel wrote:
> I'm forwarding the original message that I received from Augusto Campos,
> 'owner' and admin of br-linux.org.
> Scribus won the category 'Best DTP Program' of "Os favoritos da
> Comunidade Linux Brasileira 2006" awards.
> BR-Linux.org is a great (news) community portal and had the partnership
> of many respectful companies in this edition of the award.
>
> Congratulations to the team! Nothing but the best to you.
>
> Parab?ns!
>
> Ludi maciel

And I think congratulations is also worth sharing with Ludi, who has
more or less singlehandedly been responsible for the most extensive
non-English wiki pages (into Portuguese), no doubt a big reason for the
awareness that Brazilians have of Scribus.

Obrigado,

Greg