[Scribus] We won - [Fwd: Re: fm.cgi - Resposta de contato ao BR-Linux v.4 - Ludi Maciel]

Ludi Maciel iludi
Fri Nov 24 21:31:50 CET 2006

I'm forwarding the original message that I received from Augusto Campos,
'owner' and admin of br-linux.org.
Scribus won the category 'Best DTP Program' of "Os favoritos da
Comunidade Linux Brasileira 2006" awards.
BR-Linux.org is a great (news) community portal and had the partnership
of many respectful companies in this edition of the award.

Congratulations to the team! Nothing but the best to you.

Parab?ns!

Ludi maciel

OBS:The page will be 'fixed' soon .