[Scribus] 1.3.3.5 has an unresolvable dependency in Ubuntu Edgy

Julian Robbins julian.robbins
Mon Nov 13 10:47:03 CET 2006

Hi

When I tried to install from Alex's Ubuntu repository 1.3.3.5 on my
freshly installed Ubuntu 6.10, Edgy Eft I came up against this .

'Unresolvable dependency on libcupsys2-gnutls10>= 1.1.23-1'

Now I have already got libcupsys2 version 1.2.4-2 and the other libcup
dev packages, so I'm thinking that possibly Ubuntu Edgy has a name
change on this package ? This is only a guess.

Either way, I cant install 1.3.3.5 which I want to do.

Any ideas?

Julian Robbins