[Scribus] running scribus 1.2.4.1 want to upgrade

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sun Nov 12 10:40:35 CET 2006

John Jason Jordan napisa?(a):
> On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 23:38:39 -0600
> "Dwain Alford" <dwain.alford at gmail.com> dijo:
>>> Alex has added Scribus 1.3.3.5 to his Ubuntu repositories, you are 5
>>> minutes away from having it on your system:)
>>>
>>> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Getting_Scribus_on_Ubuntu/Kubuntu_up_and_running
>
> I just tried the instructions on the above web link. I already had the
> standard repositories, so I just needed to add the tagancha
> repositories. Unfortunately, Synaptic puked up the URLs.

I don't know, what's happened to you (I installed the dapper package
yesterday. Malex?), but try the breezy repositories for the time being,
they will work for Dapper too:

 # debian.scribus.net - Primary repository

 deb http://debian.scribus.net/debian breezy main restricted

 deb-src http://debian.scribus.net/debian breezy main restricted

M.